Twose has enhanced its range of reach arm mowers with a series of major upgrades to improve performance, reach and precision.
All models in the TE, TF and TP series benefit from a reach increase of 0.5m – with the new TP-6750T model extending the maximum reach of the series to 6.7 metres.
Other major improvements now available include:
- Innovative sliding adjustable flailhead
- New electric control options with advanced bottle-free float
- Eye-catching new design
- New incorporated cooler with automatic fan reversing as standard (65hp machines)
- Improved hose routing
- LED lights now standard on TF and TP series machines
One of the most important enhancements is the introduction of the new electric control system, which features an innovative twist grip that enhances reach arm precision, manoeuvrability and responsiveness.
Sturdy and robust and featuring an ergonomic joystick designed for comfort and practicality, the system delivers precise fingertip control of lift reach and head angle.
Other key features include:
- A fully programmable joystick allows operators to configure buttons for telescopic, forward reach and slew
- Compact, intuitive touch pad
- Ergonomic folding armrest
- Heavy duty build quality
The new control system complements Twose’s proven cable and low pressure hydraulic controls which are still available.
The system also features Electric Arm Float as standard, offering a new approach to contour-following by constantly monitoring the weight of the head resting on the ground. This can be adjusted quickly and simply from the cab.