Holmer sugar beet harvesters, loaders andsystems tractors will be imported by Agrifac UK from March 2014, says thecompany.
The EXEL Industries Group is a world leaderin sugar beet harvesting, cleaning, loading and transport machinery, says thecompany, which acquired the Agrifac business in July 2012 and the Holmercompany in March 2013. It is looking to invest heavily in the UK with largerpremises, additional staff and better facilities with the focus on improvingservice for its customers in this important market, claims the business.
The EXEL strategy for Agrifac UK at its headoffice in March, Cambridgeshire is to boost sales and improve marketpenetration as part of a realignment of its worldwide business and distributionnetwork, adds the company.
The complete range of Sugar Beet harvestersfrom the EXEL Group will be rebranded Holmer-exxact, with Agrifacincorporating its smaller and larger machines above and below the existing Holmerrange. The new 2014 sugar beet harvester models from Agrifac UK will be asfollows:
1. Holmer exxact LightTraxx 6-rows, 2 axlecompact, 12t tank
2. Holmer exxact Optitraxx 6-rows, 2 axleswith tracks, 12t tank
3. Holmer exxact Terra Dos T3 6-rows, 2axle high capacity, 20t tank
4. Holmer exxact Terra Dos T4 40, 6-rows,3 axle high capacity, 30t tank
5. Holmer exxact Sixxtraxx 6-rows, 3 axlehigh capacity, 28t tank
6. Holmer exxact HexxTraxx 12-rows, 3 axlehigh capacity, 28t tank
Thecomplete beet harvester range offered by the company is to embark on a UKdemonstration tour in January 2014 including two product days to be held on the 14th and 15th, 9.00am4.00pm at East Fen Farms,Soham, Ely CB7 5JL. These two days will showcase the complete product offeringfrom Agrifac UK including Agrifacs Condor self-propelled crop sprayer.
The Holmer exxact LightTraxx and Terra DosT4-40 as well as the Agrifac Condor self-propelled crop sprayer can be found onthe Agrifac UK stand at Lamma show.