Farmers Guide Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Farmers Guide competition prizes is are non-refundable, non-transferable and no prize alternative is available.
2. Competition are open to bona fide farmers and their family members.
3. Entrants must be GB mainland residents excluding ’employees’ or ‘relatives of employees’ of Farmers Guide (Early Bird Farming Publications Ltd).
4. Inclusion in the competition is subject to entry and registration. All entries must contain valid name, address and contact number.
5. Entries to the competitions must be received by the 4th January 2018.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries should be emailed/posted to the addresses shown.
7. Winners will be selected by the editorial team at Farmers Guide. Acceptance of the prize is consent to use the winner’s name and photo in the publication/online.
8. The judges decisions are final. No correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
9. Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.