A forward thinking business with a structured approach to performance, development and training, CLAAS MANNS will provide you with an opportunity to maximise your potential and your career.
Due to planned retirement we are looking for a Field Sales Manager to join us at Halesworth.
Halesworth is an established sales area with a good existing customer base, which also contains potential for further growth with the right individual. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, have a good understanding of modern farming and contracting practices, be self-motivated and present a professional image to the customer.
You will be demonstrating and selling a range of premium brand agricultural machinery. A sound product knowledge is required, although ongoing industry leading training at the CLAAS Academy together with a personal development plan will be put in place.
• An excellent remuneration package incl. a performance related incentive scheme.
• Company car.
• Industry leading pension plan with an employer contribution of 8%.
• Life assurance.
• Excellent sickness absence scheme.
• 24 days annual leave rising to 28 with length of service.
• The security of working for a leading global agricultural manufacturer.
• A wide range of benefits including free eye tests, cycle to work, discounts on Vodafone and Microsoft products.
• The rewards of working for a family owned, private Company where we value all of our employees as key players in our business.
To apply: For an informal chat please call Chris Chilvers, General Sales Manager on 01986 834600.
To apply send a detailed covering letter and full CV to [email protected]
All enquiries are treated in the strictest confidence.
Deadline for completed applications is May 31 2020.