We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Parts Manager to join our busy Parts Department at our Great Dunmow Depot.
Coordinates and distributes the workload for maximum parts sales, parts turnover and profitability while maintaining a commercial approach to stock quality. Proposes and recommends changes and improvements to the Group Parts Manager.
– Allocates tasks to parts employees, based on their expertise and skills.
– Ensures that everyone knows and understands the department’s mission, tasks and responsibilities.
– Monitors parts sales on a monthly basis to ensure the achievement of budgeted sales and profit goals.
– Participates in the development and execution of the Parts Marketing Plan.
– Executes parts processes, guidelines and policies consistently i.e. (ordering, receiving, inventory, selling, return and marketing).
– Maintains good discipline and organization of the parts department and its surroundings, ensuring that everything is organized, clean and safe.
– May submit parts warranty claims and return claims within the required timeframe to receive maximum credits allowed.
– Assists with the development and training of parts personnel and may complete performance reviews of parts staff.
– Assists with counter sales to support customer needs.
– Responsible for sales via JD Place, ensuring the showroom is organized to increase sales. Creates and maintains an attractive and rewarding display for the most popular parts.
– Contributes to recruiting, staffing and developing outlet parts employees.
Skills & Qualifications:
– 3 to 5 years experience in the parts business
– Ability to lead others
– Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
– Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
– High level of communication and human relations
– Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
– Ability to work extended hours and weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please send your CV through to Paul Buckle – [email protected]