NOW RECRUITING FOR: AGRICULTURAL SALESPERSON
Full time, permanent, competitive salary dependent on experience!
Dunmow Depot, CM6 1HD • CV & covering letter to Tim Thornton [email protected]
Sudbury Depot, CO10 2XD • CV & covering letter to Paul Coffey [email protected]
• Represents the Dealership in the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area.
• Executes all sales process steps to achieve high sales performance in conjunction with the sales tools available.
• Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment and services potentially saleable by the dealership and attends relevant sales training events.
• Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
• Monitors competitor activity and products and communicates to the sales Management accordingly.
• Manages new equipment field demonstrations.
• Executes goods delivery and follow up, according to internal processes.
• Builds strong and loyal relationships with defined sales area customers.
• Monitors trends in customers’ business activities and timely communicates to management.
• Uses support from Sales Specialist when required.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• 1+ years’ equipment sales experience preferred
• Good knowledge of agricultural equipment and farming operational practices
• Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions & sales tools
• Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
• Excellent customer relationship skills
• Ability to work extended hours
• Excellent attitude with integrity and honesty
P Tuckwell Ltd is one of the UK’s leading Agricultural Machinery dealerships, supplying some of the world’s most recognisable brands including John Deere, JCB, Vaderstad and Kverneland.
New opportunities have arisen for enthusiastic salespersons to join our dynamic team based at our Sudbury outlet and Dunmow depot.
We are an expanding, family-owned business with a focus on developing and retaining our people. In-house training is available, so if you are looking to start a career in sales or wanting a new challenge within the agricultural machinery sales sector, we would be interested in talking to you.
We are looking for someone with great communication and a willingness to learn on the job. Knowledge and passion for agriculture and machinery would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to make new contacts, build relationships and gain the loyalty and confidence from our customers in the respective sales area.
We offer a competitive remuneration package with lucrative bonus structure, company vehicle, and company pension.
Job Function: Sells new, used agricultural equipment and services to new and existing customers. Ensures preliminary customer relationship for a dedicated area.