Enter Our 500th Issue Competition
We have hidden 12 golden eggs throughout our April 2021 issue. Find them and note the page numbers below for a chance to win! The deadline is 30th April 2021.
Farmers Guide 500th Issue Competition Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the competition you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Early Bird Farming Publications Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants of any age, within households that subscribe to Farmers Guide magazine, and those who read issues free online through ISSUU.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per person is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. Find the 12 golden eggs hidden throughout the Farmers Guide April 2021 issue and enter through this page on the Farmers Guide website with your contact information and the relevant 12 page numbers where the eggs are hidden.
8. The deadline is midnight (GMT) on 30th April 2021. Entries after this time and date will not be included in the draw.
9. Early Bird Farming Publications Ltd will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. 5 x top prizes of a Hotel Chocolat ‘You Crack Me Up’ luxury chocolate egg, a tin of either Cadbury’s Mini Eggs or Creme Eggs, a Cadbury’s collectable Corgi bi-plane and a Cadbury’s collectible Corgi mini. 5 x second prizes of a tin of either Cadbury’s Mini Eggs or Creme Eggs, a Cadbury’s collectable Corgi bi-plane and a Cadbury’s collectible Corgi mini. 40 x third prizes of a tin of either Cadbury’s Mini Eggs or Creme Eggs.
11. Early Bird Farming Publications Ltd’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winners will be chosen at random from all correct entries received.
13. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Early Bird Farming Publications Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified after the closing date.
17. Early Bird Farming Publications Ltd will attempt to contact the winners by phone or email up to two times each.
18. If winners do not respond to the notifications of their individual success within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Early Bird Farming Publications Ltd reserves the right to choose and notify new winners.
Receipt of the prize
19. Please allow 14 days for delivery of prizes or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Early Bird Farming Publications Ltd for the purposes of administering the prize draw and subsequent marketing.
21. An announcement of the winners may be made via Farmers Guide magazine or the Farmers Guide website.
22. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Early Bird Farming Publications Ltd’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
23. Early Bird Farming Publications Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Early Bird Farming Publications Ltd does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
24. On receipt of the prizes, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winners.
25. Early Bird Farming Publications Ltd reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
26. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.