Job Opportunities at Farmers Guide
Advertising Sales Executive
We are recruiting a Sales Executive to work with at the UK’s leading farming magazine. This is an excellent opportunity to join an energetic, passionate and professional team that are responsible for market-leading growth. The magazine also features the largest agricultural classified section in any UK farming magazine, which breaks records every month.
The role is varied and will involve mostly selling in to classified section, dealing with clients across the UK, from a one man band to an international giant. You will also be building relationships with clients that have been working with us for 40 years.
We pride ourselves in having a reliable and long-standing team, and are a far cry from a call centre.
Main duties include;
- Managing and motivating a small team
- Working to strict deadlines
- Working to targets
- Keeping very organised
- Build excellent relationships with customers
- Make tricky decisions to better the business
- Undertake presentations to protentional new customers/existing
- Manage own time
The right applicant will have;
- Minimum of three years’ experience in media sales
- Strong understanding of publishing
- Proven ability to manage a team
- Organisation skills
- The drive for a new challenge
- Good I.T. skills
- Ability to focus within a sales environment
About the magazine:
Farmers Guide is a 40-year-old farming publication that goes to 30,000 validated farmer readers across the UK, and is the only audited agricultural magazine that has a growing circulation. Based in the outskirts of Ipswich, the office boasts plenty of parking and an acre of garden that joins the neighbouring park.
Office Hours: 8:30 – 17:00 with an hour for lunch
Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays
Salary: DOE with commission
Email [email protected] with your CV and covering letter.