Farmers Guide Christmas competition answers
8th February 2019
Thank you to the hundreds of readers who entered our Christmas competitions published in the January 2019 (Christmas) edition of the magazine.
Thank you to the hundreds of readers who entered our Christmas competitions published in the January 2019 (Christmas) edition of the magazine. Hopefully all winners have received their prizes by now. Please find the answers to the Quiz and Spot the Difference below. A “winners’ gallery” will be published in the March edition and on the website too.
1. How much did the D844 sell for? £7,600
2. Eve may have succumbed to this new one on the list – Temptation
3. Which red brand joins green and blue from 1st Jan? Horsch
4. The year that your favourite farming magazine moved out of Orford Street – 1995
5. On which vehicle brand does Meg ride? Can-Am
6. What might potato growers use for the first time in 2019? Velum Prime
7. What were the poppy red tractors re-badged as in 1969? Leyland
8. Top beet growers make a great picture. But what was the year? – 1997
9. Whose Delilah probably doesn’t smell so sweet? Richard Western
10. Chiefs that lost twice in a week – Exeter
11. Little Red Riding Hood might not like this planter manufacturer – DeWulf
12. Welsh cattle champion success for which brothers? Edwards